Tx
FRed

Attachments

• fork.jpg
    fork.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 277

Mike Pass

Supporter
That looks like the Renault item. Try Frank Catt at Wealden Engineering tel 441323843839
Email. [email protected]
Or
Chris Cole. Tel. 44(0) 1952416051 No email

Maybe Renault breakers. The clutch fork may be common to the Renault 25 and 30 which will be more common.

If all else failed then weld it back together if you have the broken piece or make a piece to suit.

Cheers
Mike

Fred, Update with a Renault Alpine 610 clutch fork, from any Ren. dealer...broken pins are a common fault on UN. boxes...I have 2 Alpines...I know.

hello if you're ducth speaking get in contact with Renault garage Benny Verhulst Hoogstraat 44 Bazel 9150 (Kruibeke ) 00 32 3 774 13 85 on off the references in Belgium for Renault Alpine spare parts.(has à web side also.... via Renault dealership

He has spare parts second hand new available, Renault 25 V6 is ok Espace Renault II V6 is ok old Renault Master is ok

check also out with Alpine Renault forum in France forum.alpinerenault.com
Had similar problem on my A310 , re-inforced clutch fork, welde-up on each side spacers with 8mm bore and placed 8mm steel stud for conection with slave cyilinder

Hi Paul

Many thanks for ctcs.
I found one in the meantime via Benny Raepers, another old Renault dealer with a lot of spares.

Bonne route en GT40

Hi Paul

Many thanks for ctcs.
I found one in the meantime via Benny Raepers, another old Renault dealer with a lot of spares.

Bonne route en GT40

The two Benny's are in Belgium the references for spares otherwise Andreas Simon in Germany nearby Bonn

merci et tot de volgende keer

Back