Do you have a GT40 in you're barn or garage?

I’m looking into the possibility of purchasing/ take over somebody’s construction or restauration/rebuild project.
Mainly UK/France /Europe
preferable rhd
Favorites are MKI or MKIII body shell.

If the project has already the IVA and /or registered would be perfect.
And will get preference consideration.

Accident vehicle would be considerate to.

Contact can be made: [email protected]

please visit our website: www.icrc.org.

Paul

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
Hi, yes I have a partbuilt somewhat modified rolling chassis GT Forte in my barn. Mk1 narrow body.
PM me for info.

How about any unfinished RCR GT-40's in the USA? C'mon, I know you're out there! PM me if you've lost interest, cash flow, decided to go in another direction, etc...

wrote them twice via e-mail, still waiting reply...... will try again once

but thx for the information
paul

With the amount of this add , you could buy new modern stages of Uk kit ( watever brand you choice) and have an second hand engine you could know from where it comes etc etc
Just check attentivly the parts on the pics and you would understand what I mean as "modern parts " !!

just my 2 cts :blank:

With the amount of this add , you could buy new modern stages of Uk kit ( watever brand you choice) and have an second hand engine you could know from where it comes etc etc
Just check attentivly the parts on the pics and you would understand what I mean as "modern parts " !!

just my 2 cts :blank:

Bonjour Michel,
i had no intention to pay this amount of money for that project in any way
i will be in the uk next week to visit 3 pontentials sellers and to visit the main players anyway

Thx
Paul

Back