Wtd: Mk.I Spare Wheel Cover/Nostril Panel

Hi all,

Anyone have an original or moulded from an original spare wheel cover/twin nostril panel? UK preferably.

I know that Jay Cushman produces these but will be very expensive to import.

Regards,

I,m 99% certain I have one hanging up in the workshop on a cross beam. Unpainted, undamaged and complete.

I,m going to go down there now and double check that it is a twin nostril and not a deep throat, and will confirm later today. Old picture shows why I must just confirm first but almost certain. Think there is also a dashboard as well for a Mk1.

Happy to swop for anything Lola T70 Mk 3b or 917K.

Back soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 379
Yes, confirmed.

Have taken some quick pictures and waiting for them to download onto this computer so I can show you. Dusty and one or two cobwebs, but perfect condition.

About the best that came out as done in a hurry. Grey gelcoat on top and NOT been drilled out for Dzutz fasteners, so perfect for new or retro fitting. Well cured as I must have had this for at least 10 or more years.

Attachments

• IMG_1177.jpg
    IMG_1177.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 413
Thanks for this Graham. Can you post a photo of the top side please? It doesn't look as if it has the rounded part to go over the spare, could you check that?

Regards,

No sarcasm intended, just politely trying to point out that I'm after an original style panel.

And again, thanks for looking.

Regards,

Last edited:
Back