new old member

I hope I'm posting this correctly?? I'm am old member that has been trying to get reregistered for a long time. I finally registered as FRP Guy. I used to be datonabill. I tryed the thing with the "forgot Password" and all I got was " Password sent".but I didn't see any password. Ron, I tried calling & emailing you, but you must have been to busy to get to me. So here I am as FRP Guy. I hope I can contribute a little here on the forum. I've been around racing since 1963 doing fiberglass & paint. Pit crewed for Sam Posey and worked on his Can Am Cars; McLaren, Caldweld D7 and his 904 GTS. Did a little pit crewing for Graham McRae F5000 in '73. Recently, did the tooling for the Factory Five Racing Daytona Coupe, Dragon Motor Car's "Dragon", and now doing bodies for RCR. I don't claim to know everything about fiberglass, but I might be able to answer a few guestions.

Thanks Brian! Have you come across anymore demisster grills lately? I lent mine to Fran Hall. I hope it's not lost in his endevor to get his company going.

Back