Long Time Lurker

Good Morning!

To quote Austin Powers, "Please allow myself to introduce,...myself."

As a long time lurker who has probably read every thread on this forum, no matter what the topic was, first would like to thank Mr. Earp for his work on this site.

At some point in my life, I will own a forty (can't make up my mind on which one though.... TOO MANY GOOD CHOICES!!!) In the meantime please excuse my drooling over everone elses!!! I keep telling my other half that I will own one,....which is usually followed by eye rolling.... She knows that since I (with a few friends) started a new business that it's going to be awhile before I get to act on this.. :shrug:

I have always loved the 40, but now I know a lot more than I did before I found this place! One of my goals is to own a 40 AND take another driving class at Mr. Bondurant's school to really learn how to drive it properly!

Anyways,....I would like to comment on a few members' cars...so here I go...

Ron McCall: Fabulous work!! Since I live in Sykesville, maybe at some point we could meet, I would love to see the car in person. (BTW is your Pantera orange???)

Bill D: Again Fabulous work! Both you and Ron are great examples of what is possible and it gives Fran accolades on his products. Bill I have in-laws in Ojai,....maybe the next time I'm visiting, we could meet. Like Ron and his car, pictures can not do justice to the work you've done!

Jim G (J-6) I'm greatful that you share your collection (with pictures and documention) with us, AND that you do put mileage on them!

To everyone else who has built and shared your car(s),...thank you.

Last edited:
Back