Hello fom Scotland

Just new to this site so I thought I would introduce myself. I am an Electical Engineer in heavy industry. I have been involved in Motorsport for a good few years. Mainly oval racing, rallying and tried my hand at grasstracking. Did the Scottish rally championship in a peugeot 205 a few year back and have been building and driving Forumula 2 oval racing cars fo the past few years. ( a bit like american sprint cars with the big wings) also had a go at grasstracking earlier this season. Been interested in the GT40 since I was Knee high to a grasshopper and thought the time was right to hang up my helmet and overalls and move to try and build my dream. Built a budget type 7 kitcar a few years ago but think I am ready to take on a completely different challenge. Looking for some advice??

Welcome to the forum.......it's an invaluable source of info and a great bunch of enthusiasts. Where are you in Scotland?

Welcome to the Forum - you'll not find a friendlier more knowledgeable bunch on the planet..

Do use the search facility as many subjects have been covered extensively in the past, but do not hesitate to take part and ask if unsure. You'll always get a response and vitually all are well reasoned and from first hand experience so great advice all round.

This forum enjoys an incredibly low signal to noise ratio (read spam) and long may it continue..:pleased:

Hi I'm Hans from Holland, I'm a friend of Frank Beuker, just here on the forum to watch people being enthusiastic about their hobby. Like when I see Frank talking about his car, its awesome!! So much passion for it....... and... here I can follow what he's doing.
So now and then I take a look at the garage when he is at work at it, he's doing really a great job. Almost building a new car.

My own hobby is my wooden classic Italian speedboat from 1967 so, I like the old stuff!!!

Back