'05 gt 40

HELP HELP HELP !!!
had a big party at my buddie's tonight, grazed the Driver's Fender of his
'05 GT 40 with my '53 Vicky. WHERE CAN I FIND A REPLACEMENT OR NEW Fender for his Car !?!???? I WILL GIVE ANYONE a Finder's Fee of like $50 Bucks if anyone has one or I can be pointed in the right direction. My buddy is a F****in' A-hole, I want to replace his Fender ASAP and move on with my Life!!! PLEASE Anyone mail me back to [email protected] or on my 'site, Go Cat Speedshop! I will give you a Finder's Fee if I can locate a good Driver's Fender for an '05 Ford GT Driver's Fender !
--Eric.

A buddy AND and F***ing A-hole. Does not compute. It's times like these that let you know who your friends are. Does Ford not make parts for these cars. How about reputable body shops. That's where I'd start.

True, We'll figure something out, I might have found a Fender, How do you do an Edit or Delete on this Forum? can't find it!!!

A buddy AND and F***ing A-hole. Does not compute. It's times like these that let you know who your friends are. Does Ford not make parts for these cars. How about reputable body shops. That's where I'd start.

HELP HELP HELP !!!
I grazed the driver's front Fender of a friend's '05 GT 40. WHERE CAN I FIND A REPLACEMENT OR NEW Fender for his Car !?!???? I WILL GIVE ANYONE a Finder's Fee of $50 Bucks if anyone has one or I can be pointed in the right direction. I didn't see any offered From Ford (OEM) Does anyone know if they sell them???

Back