New from Texas

Hi All,
My name is Stefan and I was introduced to the GT 40 board by a customer and member.
Admitingly I do not have a GT 40 , but I am working on my 908 and hope that my work and hobby can contribute to this board and to the members.
I moved to Texas via a marriage and Nevada from Germany.Raised in the Family business and dealership I was always at the pulse of racing and rallying.Here in the Texas I am designing and manufacturing classic car seats and I hope to have my project on the road by next year.
Married with 2 children on the West coast and 3 cildren in Germany our life is colorfull and never boring, apart from my hobby's and obsession.....
with regards Stefan Schleissing

Stefan, WELLKOMMEN!
There is a host of information on this forum, enjoy. You must tell us more about your 908.

Hi Y'll, we live 22 miles southwest of Austin.
So far the frame is done of the 908 and the outside rockers are shaped.Now I am starting with the major task of the front...after that it will be easy to the end.....biggest set back is that we will not have a flat 8 engine....just 6er Porsche unit....

Attachments

• P1040422.jpg
    P1040422.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 257
  • P1050560.JPG
    P1050560.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 241

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Welcome Stefan!!

I used to live in Austin, now about 2.5hrs north in Brownwood. Welcome to the board, a bunch of great guys here and tons of knowledge floating around.

Laters,

Brian

Back