Hello from Vermont

Hello,
Just wanted to introduce myself to the members of the forum.I,m a car guy to the bone.I run a restoration shop in Stowe Vt. doing full restorations on Rolls Royce and Bentley cars from the teens through the 50"s. You can check out our web site @ vintagegaragevt.com .
I own several vintage cars, 1903 Grout steamer, 1909 Maxwell,and a 1912 Stanley steamer,all roadworthy.Love motorcycles and have a 2008 Harley Davidson FXDF Fat Bob.
I'm just finishing a build of a Factory Five Racing Type65 Daytona Coupe.Due to moving from Ma. to Vt. buying and moving into a new house and restarting the shop,the build has taken 2 years.Went to Vt.
DMV last week and was succesfull in the registration process.The car will be on the road in 3 to 4 weeks.If I can I'll find out how to post some pics,if cars other than GT40's can be posted.I have been posting build pics' on FFcobra.com,a site for FFR builders.
I hope to start a GT40 build within the year,we'll see how that goes. I think it would be interesting to have a Cobra roadster, a Daytona Coupe and a GT40.I'm a fan of Ford racing,if you couldn't tell.
In the mean time I'll read the forum and plan,plan,plan.
Thanks for reading, Bill

Bill,
Welcome to the best forum in the car universe. It sounds like you will fit right in with the expert car guys that are already here. I for one, look forward to your build posts.
Garry

Back