Newbie in UT

Hey guys, I'm Russell.
I've decided to get better acquainted with the GT40 community before I buy my RCR (still undecided on "kit" hence the reason for joining:thumbsup:) GT40.

I've collected a couple parts like seats, harness's, steering wheel, Porsche G50/03, setrab oil cooler, Ron Davis radiator, some AN line and fittings, and a few other goodies.

In the past I generally haven't been much of a period-correct kinda guy. I just enjoy the pleasure of driving.

Howdy

Welcome Russ! I am also in Utah I live about 8 miles from Miller Motorsports Park where are you located?I am building a very non correct car ( I wouldn't dare even call it a 40 as I might be flamed) as a track day possibly street legal car.

Russ,

I am also in Utah. I don't have a kit yet, trying to save up for an RCR SLC. If I get too impatient I may start on a scratch-build since I can pay as I go. I have a Ferrari 360 motor in the process of rebuild. Are you going to the Ferrari Challenge races this weekend? If you become a fan of Miller Motorsports they will give you 2 free tickets!

John

This is a fantastic resource!!! Wow, thanks for the replies guys.

roy - I have recently relocated from Park City to Orem.

John - A 360/40 would be one hell of a build. Where do I become a fan? I'll be there. What an amazing facility.

Back