Hi from Belgium

Hello everybody,

I'm a guy from Belgium who has discoverd this website thanks to a sticker on a GT40 at the latest Le Mans Classic Event (I will post the image later). I have had always a great respect for the GT40 and because I am an (amateur) photographer who tries to go to car events as many as possible and capture some nice images of the cars and surrounding. I have a special interest in historic racing because of the 'pure' driving and the great shapes of the cars of the past.

That's it in a nutshell. Off course you may always contact me for questions, ...

See you soon at the next event

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Jurrie,
welcome to the site, and sorry that a spammer was first to respond.

I have a special interest in historic racing because of the 'pure' driving and the great shapes of the cars of the past.

I think that this comment will strike a chord with many of us.

Is this your site on flickr?
Flickr: VJ Photography's Photostream

Dave

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s Jurrie!!

Wonderful pictures! Amateur? Not by what I saw... :)

Welcome to GT40s Jurrie!!

Wonderful pictures! Amateur? Not by what I saw... :)

Great compliment Big-Foot and yes Amateur! I didn't have a Press Accreditation for Le Mans Classic 2010/2008 so al the images are taken from behind the safety fence. It's true that from time to time I get an accreditation (Spa-Francorchamps/Assen/Zandvoort) but that's only because I give my images to a website from time to time.

But iit's always nice to get some positive reactions. Thanks for that! :thumbsup:

Back