Just Joined

Hi, at present I have a 7 type car with a Fireblade engine, it is now time to sell it and get a serious car. I have joined, as I find these Forums invaluable for getting round difficulties, or sourcing parts. I will probably sit on the sidelines soaking up the info for a while, when I get to the point of aquiring my new build, I am sure I will get help and support. Look forward to an interesting time.
Don.

Hello

I have been doing similar for years now and am now finally getting ready to place my order for a SouthernGT Chassis :D Any ideas as to which kit you fancy building? what ever you choose there certainly seems to be allot of knowledge on this site so I'm sure any questions you may have will get answered.

Paul

Hi Don

Sounds like you're in a similar boat to me... Have a 7 and wanted to take on a new, bigger & better challenge :).

Hope you have fun with your new project.

Where in Yorkshire are you? I'm in Leeds

Hi James, I am just outside York. I was down with Darren at GT Forte near Canterbury last week. She who must be obeyed has said that I must part with the 7. After it's gone I will be ordering my new build. I was impressed with the quality of the frame, I hope it does not take weeks to sell my 7.

Mike Pass

Supporter
If you contact or join the GT40 Enthusiasts Club there is a club group in Yorkshire with a member who lives in York.
Cheers
Mike

Hi James, I am just outside York. I was down with Darren at GT Forte near Canterbury last week. She who must be obeyed has said that I must part with the 7. After it's gone I will be ordering my new build. I was impressed with the quality of the frame, I hope it does not take weeks to sell my 7.
I know where you're coming from. It probably took about a year to convince my other half that it would be a good idea for me to take on a new project! Pity your 7 has to go, but at least that will give you the incentive to get cracking on the 40.

I've gone for the GT-Forté too - looks like there are quite a few of us now.

Definitely good advice to join the GT40 Enthusiasts Club. The magazine's great, and it's good to meet up to chat about them etc.

Back