Hi from New Zealand

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Hi Steve. Welcome. Yes, there are a few of us Kiwis here: John Shand, Jac Mac and Russ Noble spring immediately to mind plus at least four others... What MK 1 are you building?

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Stephen, welcome. Whereabouts in NZ are you? (Edit. Silly me, I see in your other post you are selling a Frank Wigg floor section in Auckland)

Other NZers with 40s that I can think of offhand are
Lim
ali grey
Pete Woodward
dynogary
v8 king
andrewrobertson
Jimmy M
kevinruthbox (now in Oz)
and of course Ross Nicol (defected to Oz some years ago)

There are also a few NZers on here with McLaren builds
haroo
leonmac
russell k

As well as some Lambo,917 and T70 guys.

Cheers,

Russ

Last edited:
Hi Steve
Very close Russ. It's gyrogary not dynogary.
My project has been put on the back burner for the moment as I am getting the shed floor sorted then a few things on the house and the Mainline ute to do and ...
I do have an Audi box with a South African flywheel and adapter so things have started.
I also have a young fella who is mad keen on drag racing so there is also a front engine dragster project in the wings as well. Ford 460BB powered.
I still check on here every day as this site is a hugh wealth of information.
Welcome aboard.
cheers
Gary

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
LOL. A slip of the brain. My dyno guy is loaded into my shoe phone as dynogary!

However one small update to the list. Ross Nicol walked into work earlier in the week and revealed that he has finally seen the light and bought a rural property on the outskirts of Christchurch. After decades in Oz he has revealed that Oz is a great place but it's full of Ozzies! Could have a pair of GT40s racing on the South Island tracks in the future.....

Brian Stewart
Supporter
LOL. A slip of the brain. My dyno guy is loaded into my shoe phone as dynogary!

However one small update to the list. Ross Nicol walked into work earlier in the week and revealed that he has finally seen the light and bought a rural property on the outskirts of Christchurch. After decades in Oz he has revealed that Oz is a great place but it's full of Ozzies! Could have a pair of GT40s racing on the South Island tracks in the future.....

That's great news Russ.

Back