hi everybody

forgot to say hi Bret nice to meet today

Good to meet you too Keith, hope you enjoyed VED. Enjoy the site, as I mentioned there is a lot of information for you to consume and we are a very friendly helpful bunch :thumbsup:

I'm away this weekend, but if you want to give me a call next week, feel free to come over and see the GTD.

Brett

Welcome to Belinda & Keith,

A slightly smaller VED than usual. Perhaps we should all wear a red carnation to get to know each other next year !!!

Regards Steve.

Hi everyone, well slight change of plan, have sold the kva chassis to Monsieur Claude from Dijon. Ordered shiny new one from Mick down at Southern GT. so build has gone a bit backwards. We are now the proud parents of chassis number 17. As soon as I figure out how to transfer pics from my iPad on to the forum will let you know how we are doing. :-/

Hi everyone, well slight change of plan, have sold the kva chassis to Monsieur Claude from Dijon. Ordered shiny new one from Mick down at Southern GT. so build has gone a bit backwards. We are now the proud parents of chassis number 17. As soon as I figure out how to transfer pics from my iPad on to the forum will let you know how we are doing. :-/

Congratulations, I saw your chassis a before Christmas it looked great :thumbsup: make sure you get a build thread going ASAP as I will be watching with great interest, number 17's younger sibling (chassis number 18) is mine, due for delivery in April. WooHoo.... :grinf:

Last edited:
With floor pan fitted.

rTIGtkDl.jpg

Fitting of bulk head panel.Went to Southampton today to see Mick. Picked up some bits and saw chassis number 18 (younger sibling of ours) being welded.

Back