Hello from Germany

Hello everybody,

my name is Felix. I'm a mechanical engineer, working in the automobile industrie in Germany. I was infected by the GT40 in my early childhood, beeing always facinated by the impressiv look of these cars. Thinking about some restoration projects I just stumbled over the gt40 Kit car scene. And well, the idea was born.
A bit about myself:
Originally I'm from the "Westerwald" 1 hour from cologne/germany. I lived and worked a few years in the beautiful Stuttgart, before moving to Leipzig.
In my freetime, I try to keep my MG-F running. One of my biggest hobbies is building stuff;). I already built a smal aircraft (Breezer Ultra light) and a Racecar (Formula student Germany). So logically I have to built a roadlegal car next ;).

At the moment I'm trying to get as much information as possible especially about the registration process in germany. I'm preffering the Tornado kit, because for me it seems to be quite complete, so I can fokus on building and not on searching for parts. The plan is to start the built in 2015, getting first impressions, organising and planing the project during 2014.

I would really like to get into contact to other GT40 owners especially in germany! So feel free to write me.

Greets from Germany
Felix

Hi Felix,

hab mich auch gerade hier im Forum vorgestellt. Klingt als hätten wir ähnliche Pläne...
Vielleicht können wir ja die ein oder andere Idee/Info austauschen.

Grüße
Bernhard

Back