Henk, Mid Wales UK, Non-GT40

Hi fellas, I'm Henk from Mid Wales.
Don't actually have a GT40
ban.gif
but this site has already been helpful to me.
See i'm building a mid engine tube chassis car, but it's a Group-B inspired VW Caddy pickup.
I'll make a build thread on here, hopefully more interesting to, and more useful feedback off you guys than on the vw forum where it's all stance this, and camber spacers that :shifty:
Apart from that, 22, design engineer, and just got broken up with :sad:

Keith

Yeah, go for it Henk.. Another VW style build won't go amiss. And as for the other, well, a lot of this mob on here have been and done that and in my own particular case er, more than once. Well, more than twice actually...

Like teeth, much better without them... :)

Henk, welcome. I am sure many people will be interested. If you put your build in Wings, Wheels and Keels that woudl be great.

Where is Wales? A bit further south, but I am regularly down in the Rhymney by Ystrad Mynach

Brett

Keith

Henk, welcome. I am sure many people will be interested. If you put your build in Wings, Wheels and Keels that woudl be great.

Where is Wales? A bit further south, but I am regularly down in the Rhymney by Ystrad Mynach

Brett

Oh Brett, unintentional I know, but that typo cracked me up.... :laugh:

thanks guys.
Could either of you move my thread from the GT40s Builds subforum, or can I delete and make a new one? I wasn't aware there was a section for other stuff like this.
Hilly bit with sheep on the side of England ;)
Live in the Newtown, Powys area, pretty much right in the middle!

Henk, welcome, be interested to see how you get on, once you get it finished and all-pimped-up, she'll be banging on your door. Brett, I'm rolling about here.

Hi Henk welcome aboard I am not far from you based near Shrewsbury quite often in newtown.

Back