Hello from Jon in the UK

Hi, New to this forum and I am on the look out for a GT40 kit as a project or even complete. I am into classics and enjoy going to events as well. At present I have 3 classic cars, MGC roadster nearing completion of a full restoration. She has a full race engine and c/r gearbox, lsd etc. I also have a MGC GT awaiting restoration and a Range Rover Classic LSE Softdash that went to Overfinch for a lot of work in the 90's. The Gt and Range ROver will be going to make way for a GT40, I hope!:thumbsup:

Welcome Jon, Keep an eye on the FOR SALE section and you could find what you're looking for. Nice to have you aboard.

Jon, welcome to the forum, lots of good knowledge and helpful advice here, plus a lot of additional information you would never realise you wanted until you see it. There are also a number of running and project 40s in the UK. Depending on where you are, this Sunday may be a good time to go out and see one as it's the Classic car drive it day (27th) in the UK and there may be a few out and about. Weather permitting mine will be cruising the Devon roads with a load of other classics of all ages.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Jon,
There are a couple on Ebay at the moment. It might help to contact your local area of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club and you could have a good look at some and get to know the ins and outs of these cars as there is a lot to know about the different makes and the wide range of specs out there.
Cheers
Mike

Back