New member from France

Hello everyone,

After a few weeks of exciting reading posts on the forum, I introduce myself.
I live in France near Roissy Charles de Gaulle.
I'll be in 15 days the owner of a GTD Red 1980, which went through workshops DRB, and I'm really excited.
I am also the owner for 15 years of a fastback Mustang GT 1966.
Congratulations for this wonderful forum!
I am also at Le Mans Classic on july 4
Best regards

Eric

Mike Pass

Supporter
Welcome Eric.
Good to hear you will be a GTD owner soon. I too have a red GTD and will be at the Le Mans Classic. The Enthusiasts Club have a parking area at the Classic so you should be able to meet up with lots of GT40 owners there. If you join the club you would be able to park in the GT40 parking area. The club will tell you how to get the ticket. There is also a Club dinner at the Hotel De France (where the GT40 race cars were based in the 60s) on the Saturday night with the parking area outside full of GT40s. You can apply for a ticket for this via the Club. If you need GTD related info use the forum or you can pm me. I have a copy of the GTD build manual etc. etc if you need them.
Cheers
Mike

Hi Eric,

Happy to see a new GTD owner in the area... Congratulations.

I too have a GTD (gulf livery), near Paris (but, about to move in Provence in a couple of months), and will be at Le Mans Classic ! Hope to see you there...

If you need some advice, this forum is The Place.

Enjoy your new car !

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the forum.
Since you are in Lille and if you have a day to spare, please join us on the 29Th June at Nivelles nearby Bruxelles.
We will have some fun with a couple of GT40s (most of them are GTDs).
Pls look at the site Historic Grand Prix - Grand prix automobile historique revival and if you are interested you can subscribe and ask for Serge Stevens with my commpliments.

Looking forward to meet each other.

best regards
Fred (french speaking)

Hello Eric,

I'm also a newbie, just joined the Forum too, but I'm also the owner of a 65' Mustang 2+2 fastback - looking forward to seeing your cars......

Best Regards,

Chris

Hi Eric,

Any of you chaps going to be attending the Great British Welcome, St Saturin? One of my fave meets of the year and not long now...

Last edited:
Thank you for your welcome !!!

@ Mike, I am very proud of this acquisition, I will join the Enthusiast Club as soon as possible. I took my ticket to the Le Mans Classic Mustang Club Passion France. I think the parking lot as two years ago is the same. I am very interested in your advice, the manual is the first step!
I did not receive your message :)

@ Pierre-Louis, with great pleasure to be here on behalf of the French owners of GTD, in beautiful Gulf finish, my wife love it!

@ Fred, thank you I will do my best to make some classics why not in Belgium but date is too close than Le Mans

@ Chris, pleasure to share our Mustang fastback, I was in Charlotte for the 50th anniversary

A great thank you all and hope to meet you in a few weeks!

Eric

Congratulations!

From one Eric with a GTD to another, welcome !
I'm sure you will enjoy yours as much as I do mine.
Any questions, please just ask...

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Eric,
I have sent you another private message with my email address. It should show up at the top left hand corner of the page in your private messages notification.
Cheers
Mike

Thanks for your welcome, thanks for all your message.
I am sure , that this forum is The Place !!!

Pleasure to meet some of you at LMC
All the best

Eric

Back