Greetings from Texas

Hello ALL,
I am planning a "turn key minus" purchase. I am in the early stages in my research on which to buy. I am looking for ideas using the 302 power plant with stack injection. recommendations for the transaxels will be a BIG help in my research.

Thanks,

Saeef Bey

Saeef,

Where are you located? I am in Arlington and there are several others in Texas cities that might be close to you. Face-to-face is always better.

-Bob Woods

D. Nye

Lifetime Supporter
Saeef,
I'm located in Cypress and building a GT40 MkIV if you want to look. Would be happy to talk transaxels and what I found during my search for information on the subject.

Don

Saeef, welcome. I agree with my esteemed friends above......face to face is the way to go. I will add that in the matter of transaxles its all about what you want your 40 to do. Will it be a track car, street car, combination of both, engine HP output and last but by no means least....the size of your wallet. Good Luck with your build.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the offers to help in my quest....
Don, I will truly take you up on that offer.
Jimmy, I plan for it to be mostly a road car ... I would like high 300's to 400HP tops.. Nothing too over the top, I would like to enjoy it. A SBF injected is what I visualize...
Bob, I would like more info on the Tornado when you get a moment ....

Saeef, if you're in Texas and given your spec's listed you might want to give Scott at Advanced Automotion a call. He deals in Audi transaxles and builds them up to easily handle the power output you mention.

Back