Fresh Blood

Hello everyone! I am so glad to be a part of this community. I have been lurking around here for about a year now. I thought it was finally time to pull the trigger and join.

I am 24 years old living in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I am a Physics major working on my senior thesis for my bachelors degree at IPFW(Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne). It is essential to graduate especially if you are planning to continue to pursue a M.S. or PhD. It is taking a lot of my free time, there is really no rush on it, I have a year and a half to finish it up. I am also minoring in Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. My current research is studying multiple stellar populations within globular clusters, but I wont bore anyone with that here ;)... I am currently debt free as I also work two jobs, 7 days a week, and I put in around 76 hours a week to help pay for school.

It is a ton of work, but I know it will pay off in the end. I am a huge car and motorcycle enthusiast. My dream car is a GT40. Ever since the first time I saw one I fell in love. I restored a 1969 Mustang my junior year of highschool, but sold it to help pay for college. My current toy is a 2011 Yamaha R1. I can post some pictures of that if anyone wants to see it.

Any questions feel free to ask me, I am glad I'm finally part of the group... Now its time to seal the deal and finally get a GT40!

Thanks everyone,
Caleb

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com Caleb!

Great job on getting and staying debt free!!!!

Welcome to the forum Caleb. Diligent, hard work always pays off, hang in there!
Ditto on staying debt free too.

Back