Hello from Southampton

Hello chaps,

Long story short, I have a set of KVA panels and a whole bunch of engines and gearboxes my father has acquired over the years so the idea is to cobble together a 40.

No stranger to builds have a Chesil Speedster and a 600bhp Cerbera!

Looking to get something started by the end of the year, and am just looking into chassis options.

All the best
Rich.

Hi Richard

Good to have another local builder, I was soooo close to buying a Cerbera before settling on the GT40, great cars.

Make sure you speak to Mick at SouthernGT, nice and local and fantastic products and service.

Paul

Thanks chaps

Yes Southern GT would be the best choice but at the moment I'm leaning towards a GT Forte DIY chassis. With the two other toys and an 11 month old daughter this is a long term project so I don't want to jump in with too much cash to start with but Southern GT maybe the best way forward.

Time wise if I get something sitting in the garage by the end of the year I'll be happy, i need to go through all the kit round my fathers and work out whats there or not.

Rich, ps I'm Boosted Cerb on Pistonheads

ps I'm Boosted Cerb on Pistonheads

Already worked that one out, saw you car at GW a couple of years ago, awesome! feel free to pop round for a cuppa always happy to talk gt40 and I'm about half way through my build, of course you need to bring the Cerb and take me out for a spin...:thumbsup:

Back