Hello from Portugal

HI everyone. Im a 31 yo GT40 lover from Portugal.

I love cars and bikes and everything with an engine :D

I have a huge crush over the GT40.

As an hobbie I do sweatshirts/tshirts related with cars. If I have the authorization, I would love to show you one I did for the GT40.

Have a nice day.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com..

Please do not use this forum to advertise items you would like to sell without first becoming a paid vendor. Also, as a vendor, you should be aware of copyright laws. This website will not be party to selling of images that are not the property of the vendor.
IE - you cannot take an image off the WWW or anywhere else and just claim ownership to it in order to sell that image.

Hello Miguel, I spend time in Portugal ( bear Evora) and hope to move there some time- with my GT 40 ( KVA based custom). I wonder how difficult it will be to license it there.

Hello Miguel, I spend time in Portugal ( bear Evora) and hope to move there some time- with my GT 40 ( KVA based custom). I wonder how difficult it will be to license it there.

Hi Rob. Évora is a lovely city. Very good for relaxing. Great food. Amazing wine. Good & humble people.

Roads are good, but police is always watching the speed :). Pay attention. Portugal is a really wonderful country. Lisbon (Portugal´s capital) is nowadays a very trendy city with a solid tourism strategy. Always in the Top Destinations.

I´m pretty sure that your GT40 will love the good roads of Alentejo and will attract everyone's attention.

For your information...the speed limit is 120 km/h in highways, 90 km/h outside locations (secundary highways) and 50 km/h inside the locations. ;)

About the license, I strongly advise you to see the link below to know all the processes. It's in Portuguese, but a bit of Google Translator will make miracles.

Step by step on how to legalize a car in Portugal (coming from other country)

Como legalizar um automóvel comprado no estrangeiro - Saldo Positivo

:thumbsup:

If you need any other info, feel free to send a private message or something.

Regards

Back