Hello all....

Hello, I'm Steve living in Texas. Fmr GT owner. Semi-retired from the Tech space. Had a vascular failure leading to stroke last year .. which lead to brain surgery which lead to the DR saying "reduce your stress, you can't fly ... and deal with the rest." Well, after about 14 months of hard work I am on my feet at speed again. Just bored out of my mind due to retirement so .... here comes the car collecting. again.

Hope to meet a few of you and make a few new friends of like minds and attitudes.

BTW. Dont ask me about politics .. unless you want my unfiltered response. no inner filter is part of the hack job in the head space. lol

Hi- Ed Johnson here-I have just started to build a GT replica from RCR.
Feel free to give me a call 541-549-9905 I'm in Oregon
That would give you something to do.

Steve,

Glad you found the site, welcome aboard. There is a lot information on here about the cars your interested in. I'm sure your politics would be welcome with most of us but it does create friction with the ones that still swear allegiance to the dark side!
:lipsrsealed:

Hi Steve,

we are a loose group of owners and fans of the GT40. We setting up the 3rd meeting which will be in December.
We know of 10 cars in the DFW area, some on the road, two on order and the rest in varies build stages.
The next meet will be at Dr. Bob Woods house. We don't post addresses of individuals. That means you need to get on our email list.
If you are interested sent me a PM with your email address and I will you include in our "email circle".

In case you are also on Facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/440506726153929/

Back