Hello....

Hello everyone. just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I have always bee a great admirer of the GT40. I don't currently own one, but an currently involved with creating a Wiring Diagram for the Superformance GT40. Would like to hear from owners of the Superformance GT40's. I am collecting electrical information so I can correctly document the earlier cars electrical systems compared to the latest version of the wiring. There are not a lot of changes, but some refinements were made over the cars production life.
Some of you may know that I have created the Owner's Manuals and Wiring Diagrams for the Shelby Cobra Slabsides and FIA cars and also for the Superformance MKII's, both Slabside and FIA versions. In addition, I also created the Wiring Diagrams for the Superformance (Cobra) MKIII cars. Hope to hear from many of you.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Guys,

Blas is "one of the good guys" and has done a great job on the manuals and diagrams he has developed.

I have helped him before in very small ways and highly suggest that you provide any information you can to him. The product he will turn out is fantastic!

Back