Hello! Huge Shelby fan and daddy to 2 replicas here!

Hello all.

My name is Ven. I reside in Cedar Park, which is a suburb of Austin, TX. I currently own FFR Mk3.1 #7072 and FFR Type-65 #503. I would love to add a MKI or MKII Gt40 replica to my garage someday in the next couple years to complete the Shelby "Ferrari-ass-kickin'" trifecta.

I am an active member of the Texas Cobra Club and the Austin Cobra Club.

I have joined here to learn, make friends and possibly find my future car.

Ven

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 211
Great looking cars.
You going to the annual TCC meet down there in the spring?

I'll be there! This will be my 4th year. My friend and I actually won the first (and only) Gumball rally to Hershall's Crooked Oak Ranch 2 years ago!

You must know El Presidente Don Wallace if you're from Dallas, right?

Will you be there too? I plan to bring the Coupe and my brother will bring my roadster!

I saw Sammy's beautiful CAV (Don Wallace posted it up on the Texas Cobra Club Facebook page) but it is a little out of my budget for now since I JUST bought the Coupe a couple months back. I'm probably going to lurk here for a while till the perfect car shows up. It'll have to be a CAV or Superformance gulf Mk1 or black with white stripes and gold wheels for me I think! Or maybe an RCR GT-R with a 5.2L 350R motor!! I'm liking Fran's beast cars!

I'll be there! This will be my 4th year. My friend and I actually won the first (and only) Gumball rally to Hershall's Crooked Oak Ranch 2 years ago!

You must know El Presidente Don Wallace if you're from Dallas, right?

Will you be there too? I plan to bring the Coupe and my brother will bring my roadster!

Oh yeah, I know Don. :)

I'll be there again this year. I enjoy the track day at Harris Hill. :thumbsup:

Back