Spear and Dagger

Good Morning: My name is Gary Nicholis Roussell. The name Gary means "Spear." I use this as a means of a calling for me to draw and lettering. Ford GT40 is my favorite car especially with the MkII nose. I think it is distinguished. Again if anyone is interested in having their cars drawn on paper, I'm at your service. I've been drawing for more than 35yrs., have attended events and sold cars. I am currently trying to start something on the side called Spear and Dagger, and there is reason behind that. I like detail, therefore the pencils must be sharp as a spear penetrating to the core of the drawing, to make it photographic. I was given this talent by God himself as a calling for me to minister, so He gets the glory, not me. Yes, I share my birthday with Carroll Shelby himself.

in His and your service,
Gary Nicholis Roussell
Spear and Dagger

"Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words 'mank' and 'ind.' "What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind."

Jack Handy
SNL

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Rule #2.
Use Your Real Name: If you have signed up with some sort of “handle” go to your User Control Panel (User CP link in the menu bar) and change your Public Name under “Edit Your Details” to your real name. GT40s.com does not support user handles, you need to use the name your mother gave you, not a nickname. We don't care how long you've been using your nickname. Only one registration per real person. We wish to know who we’re talking to and who is accountable for their posts on the forum. GT40s.com reserves the right to ban users at any time, for any reason.

We assume your mother named you "Spear and Dagger".............

Back