Hi GT40 Nutz!

Hi guys!

I've been following this site for the last three months and read I think every build thread! Lol Although I didn't know Tom, after reading his build log and later the thread of his accident I felt I knew him and it truly touched my heart. Very very sad. I grew up about 60km from him. After talking to every company I've decided to go with Chris from active Power. Chris and I have spent weeks and at least a hundred hours on the phone. (Sorry Chris!) the chassis is being made as I type this. We've made substantial modifications to the chassis as it will be tracked and driven on the road. We will be putting a Kaase EFI 427 8 stack and a ZF transaxle. I've never owned American muscle and I'm super excited. Chris has been absolutely great to work with. He's painstakingly (again sorry buddy) taken every suggestion I've asked for (with many mods to his car) and always said no worries. I've talked to him more then my wife lately! Lol I'm sure h can elaborate more if he wants... I have to say, you guys here on this site are some of the smartest and gifted fabricators I've seen! I can't wait to get deeper into the build. I'll post as much as I can so you can direct me if I'm screwing up! Lol I look forward hearing from you..

Thank all! Greg

Greg,
It's been a pleasure working out the details on this build together. I told you you get your daily quota of questions and so far you've only gone over a few times. (I am keeping track)

We've already incorporated your idea for the stressed skin front end, mount. Just delivered the first one Friday with it. Worked like a charm, for us and the customer loved it. Good idea.

Like I said looking forward to this build, 18" BRM's, Bilsteins, motor plates...Unless you changed your mind and are going for the 80's retro look in the picture. I'm thinking about calling it the Big Haired Band B52's wheel option. (just rollers folks)

All good buddy,

Chris

Attachments

• DSCN0185.jpg
    DSCN0185.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 228
  • DSCN0191.jpg
    DSCN0191.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 208
  • DSCN0189.jpg
    DSCN0189.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 209