Hi from Australia

Have just joined GT40s.com, but have been a visitor for sometime now. I am really impressed with the quality of build information that is published and hope I can contribute.
My starting point for building a Mk1 will be a little different than most, (probably because of my engineering background) in that I feel compelled to perform a structural analysis of the chassis first. I will be quite happy to publish results when available; and for those who are interested.
Regards

Hi Mark
What chassis will you be using, or is it scratch built ??
Wouldn't mind seeing the results when you're done.

Clayton

Whats your location mark i'm up on the sunshine coast of sunny Qld if i can help in any way.
cheers Kaspa

Hi Mark
What chassis will you be using, or is it scratch built ??
Wouldn't mind seeing the results when you're done.

Clayton
Hi Clayton
I have selected the ubiquitous tube steel space-frame as adopted by allot of the kit manufacturers. There seems to be a few subtle variations. Being a structures engineer, I am compelled to analyze what I intend to build. Yes, I will publish results on the forum.
Regards MArk

Whats your location mark i'm up on the sunshine coast of sunny Qld if i can help in any way.
cheers Kaspa
Hi Kaspa ...
I'm in Maitland NSW.
Thanks for offer of support; I am in my comfort zone while the 'engineering' is happening, but that'll soon change as i begin the build !
Regards Mark

Back