Hello from NorCal

Callaghan

Lifetime Supporter
Recently ordered a MKII looking forward to "the big day". I'm a motorcycle guy so this is will be mostly new to me so I appreciate everyones patience if I post in the wrong place etc..

Welcome! Are you actually in SF? I have a CAV in the city. Still working through getting everything set as I want.

Karl

Callaghan

Lifetime Supporter
Yes. Right in SF. Already trying to figure routes through the city so I don't bang up the nose.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Howdy Callaghan, welcome to the forum... Congratulations on your order, now the long wait. If you are ever down the Penninsula and want to check out P/2264 a MKI, let us know, we are a few miles south of Alice's on Skyline...

Callaghan

Lifetime Supporter
Howdy Callaghan, welcome to the forum... Congratulations on your order, now the long wait. If you are ever down the Penninsula and want to check out P/2264 a MKI, let us know, we are a few miles south of Alice's on Skyline...

Thank you! I will absolutely take you up on that offer! The car should be finished Nov/Dec. I am going to be giddy rolling down Skyline in the car. The phrase "cannot wait" just doesn't even come close.

Callaghan

Lifetime Supporter
You might be well advised to stay completely out of downtown Santa Barbara then! If you've ever been there, you know exactly what I mean! :sick:

I hear that! I actually recently sold my SPE700 GTR to a gentleman in Palm springs and made sure to tell him to beware of exactly that. Here in SF they start the Mille near where I live and Ferrari events etc. and last time there were a couple La Ferrari's they sent down Mason st which will bang up the front of a Prius not to mention a hypercar. Not a clearance friendly town but I can't wait to have that problem!

Back