New from France

Hello to all,
Paul 60 Young curently still working at this age in the humanitarian world, preparing softly my next project.
Driving the past 15years a Renault Alpine 310 pack Gt with 3lt 24v inside with the famous un01 gearbox.

The next step and the reason of me being here is to find all the needed information
as has having lots of time when abroad in Africa, the next comming year will be
grasping these info's and visiting in september when on leave, some manufactures. and deciding what to purchase. Does not have to be the exact copy , and shure some personal modifications wil take place
the aim will be doing historic rallys especially with secret parcours;
outside fia rules and regulations.
every year i see you're cars passing by my door when the guys driving to le mans and having a stop over in my vilage

Paul

Hi Paul, nice to see another frenchie with the same dream... ;) And watch out next july, you should see some nice cars heading to Le Mans track ! (including mine !)

Welcome Paul,

Your current car is one of my favorites and I'd love to see photos of it.
this is a photo from lemans classic 2014 in arnage village

1983 model with 3lt 24v zpj engine soft tuned up to 240cv and un 08 gearbox

did about 65000 kms over ten years some with a caravan behind it!

Attachments

• alpine  le mans classic2014 arnage.jpg
    alpine le mans classic2014 arnage.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 178
  • alpine daun rallye  2015.jpg
    alpine daun rallye 2015.jpg
    802.5 KB · Views: 220
Thanks Paul for posting the photos. Great color on the car and a tip of my hat to you sir for towing the caravan with the 310. I bet you get a few stares when you pull up with that combination.

Hi color is Renault 485 +vernis , and yes people look weird when driving behind the caravan not seeing the tracting vehicle in front
went the last past years to historical rally weekends over europe with this combination and had real fun , but now its time to change register and sensations

So now if you are going on a GT 40 project you could built this :laugh:

Attachments

• Gulf_Ford_GT40_Goodwood copy.jpg
    Gulf_Ford_GT40_Goodwood copy.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 193
Back