purchased GT40 bodies and molds

Hey , I have purchased a few bodies and the molds for these bodies. I am a car builder, but not a GT40 builder.
so I am going ask for help from community.

Thanks in advance for your help
Bob

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Bob,

Welcome to GT40s.com ...
What sort of help are you looking for?

I will send pictures as soon as I can. I would like to build one and sell the rest. So, first who was the builder in the US, I do not have any front control arms, but have rear, The rear is C5 vette arms.
Any help would be appreciated

Randy, I went on your site....Awesome!! Thanks, this well be very helpful in my build. Under the gun on a hot rod build right now, I am excited to build the GT.

Thanks again for your help
Bob

Where did these bodys and molds come from?? The corvette suspension for the fronts are probably C-4 parts. DRB used them in their builds. Don't think they are available anymore??? May have to scour the junk yards. Some of the aftermarket places may have them??

Bill

I have pictures and know the company. GT40NA. How do I sell this stuff on the garage sell site? Can't get pictures to load. Help!!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I have pictures and know the company. GT40NA. How do I sell this stuff on the garage sell site? Can't get pictures to load. Help!!

Hi,

Yes, the Garage Sale section would be appropriate::
The Garage Sale - GT40s.com

When entering your post, scroll down and click on the Manage Attachments button where you can select pictures to upload.
Don't forget to read the rules for that forum in the sticky message at the top of that forum.
Thanks!

Back