New York car enthusiast here

Hello to all members here, I joined a while back and this hello is long overdue. I was content to sit on the sidelines and admire the amazing work happening in both the GT40 build sections and the Wheels and Keels areas. I am about to begin planning my 3rd home built car (non-GT40) and will be asking for advice and guidance from this great group. I've learned a lot on the last 2 cars and I now have a better knowledge of what I want in a car, and own a better selection of tools too. sorry my wife may not appreciate it as I do but she's very understanding (married 26 yrs). She understands I could be in the pub 5 nights a week but I choose to be home instead.
-I live in the Hudson Valley part of New York. I would be glad to hear from other members both near and far. I never turn down a chat over a good cup of coffee or a cold beer.
Thanks for reading,
All the best
Vinny G

I've been reading the McLaren replica builds here and I'm amazed at the quality and beauty of these cars, as well as getting an education, Thanks ! -Vinny

Hi Vinny
Welcome to the forum, a great source of inspiration and invaluable knowledge base sitting and waiting to be explored. Best wishes with your build and look forward to watching your progress.
Kind regards
Henty

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm still gathering parts at the moment, I'll start a build thread with pictures once its more than a pile of parts and begins to resemble a car. All the best to everyone in 2017! -Vinny

Back