Hello from South Miami Fl.

Hello All,

I hope you are all doing great. My name is Henry and I'm the newbie on this site. Let me start by saying I have been very fortunate to purchase an almost all complete GT40 MK I that has been being built for the last 15 years, unfortunately it was never completed. It has never been on the road and I have to go through everything from wiring to suspension etc. I'm hoping I can pick your brains to get this beauty on the road soon. I'm tackling the wiring with my nephew at the moment and we practically have to wire the whole car once again. I'm more comfortable working on classic cars but this is a dream car come true and I'm up for the challenge. With a little help and guidance of course. thanks in advance

Thanks guys, the Mgfr is Integrity Coach works. From the research I've done its one of the 1st off the line which is based off the KVA.

Henry,
If that is the same car I'm thinking about, you would be the second or third owner.
If I remember correctly an Audi 016 transaxle was with the car when I saw it.
I was offered that car when Sabre went bust for a very reasonable price, but
not in the cards at the time. I believe it was the only Sabre GT 40 built.
I did spend a lot of time with John Donnelly while Sabre was in Jupiter, FL years ago.
John spent a small fortune to make the KVA/Integrity (integrity went very cheap) chassis workable. Integrity was not very reliable, nor proficient at their business practices before John bought the assets from the IRS and set about fixing things. If it has Chrysler front hubs, It is the improved chassis. It was so long ago, I'm trying to remember more details about the car.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if its the same one Molleur, mine has the Porsche g50 installed in it, and its the Integrity prototype with serial #001. The gentlemen I purchased it from said he bought it in 1995 and it was pretty much a shell and chassis. I do know it has a modified c4 front suspension. Which I need to figure out where to get the lower ball joint bushing since they have deteriorated from sitting so long and never being on the road. The previous owner had a lot of work done to her but unfortunately it seems nothing was adjusted correctly or to spec as far as suspension and wiring. I'm trying to sort it all out little by little. But I think I still may be the 3rd owner as you mentioned. I will ask him tomorrow because that name John does sound familiar now that i'm thinking of it.

/Users/Henry/Desktop/Ford GT40/rear.png

Does this look like the one your talking about Molleur?

Last edited:

Can't really tell from the pic. It was in white gelcoat when I saw it.
Wheels seem different too. With the C-4 bits, it probably is the Integrity proto.

Back