Hello from Northern California!

I joined here because I am thinking....hard....about building an SLC.

I currently have a track/project car that I have been tracking and tinkering with for years (1990 BMW M3) but the thought of building something from the ground up precisely how I want it has a great deal of appeal. I also like the idea of a car with vastly more performance potential....which an LS powered SLC would certainly have.

My main concern before "pulling the trigger" is my size...I am 6'-3"/250#....and worry some about how well I would fit in an SLC....since I cannot simply to go a dealer and sit in one....

So prepare for a volley of stupid and redundant questions....although i will do my best to search the forums and keep them to a minimum.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Bryan
welcome to the forum.

you are certainly on the high end of the scale with height but we offer an extended footbox and our gentlemans seat...both will allow you to fit ...you will be semi recumbent as is the nature of a low profile sportscar and a taller driver...

Check out the SLC wiki too ...masses of information. You can find the sticky in the RCR/SLC section of the forum.

A better place to ask your questions too btw.

We are officially closed for the holidays but feel free to drop us an email or two anytime.

You can come by the factory and sit in an SLC or two btw.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy!
In a word, yes.
Fran's extended foot box and Gentleman seats are the way to go.
Ingress and egress will take a little practice, but are easily developed techniques.

Back