Hello From Liverpool UK

Hi All Slightly embarrassed to say I've been a member on here for a few years now but have never introduced myself.

I'm Alex or Al if you prefer self confessed petrol head but aren't we all!
I've had a love affair with the GT40 since i first set eyes on her and have been pining ever since.
I've been considering tackling the challenge of a kit for a few years now but I've actually got the space to take on the project. My actual mechanical experience is quite minimal but i am book smart and very practical. I'm an electrician and have a reasonable grasp of electronics so i'm not to worried about that side of things but engineering my own parts would be a problem.

anyway hello to you all :)

Why would you be engineering parts ????? you can buy all parts for a build . Go for it .....you know you want to ....

John...

Hi Alex.

Had to edit my post as took to long typing and Mike must be wired to the forum ;) I am in Warrington and have a Southern GT if you ever want to have a look at one.

Hi guys thanks for the welcome.
Well just from looking at some build logs over the years some of you guys are pretty talented at what you can dream up from scratch. But I think your right John no time like the present....

Back