Hi from Sweden

Hi Guys, now when I almost finish my AC Cobra project the next will be a GT40, but I also understand a real one will probably not be easy to find so my challange will be to find the best replica or purchase a Ford GT.
I want to find one within EU, so maybe a CAV or a Brittish builder.

Mick at Southern GT has got two (I think) complete kits almost ready to ship to Sweden, so may be worth a chat which him.

Hi Stefan!

I have my BEC (Bailey South Africa) being completed in Katrineholm if your want to check that out. I also got a build thread here on the forum.

I have been getting some of my parts from Southern GT in UK so I can recommend them as well, Mick there have been really helpful to get me some top quality parts: seats, cooler, AC unit etc.

Give me a call if you want; 070-605 11 97

Jonas

Hi Stefan!

I have my BEC (Bailey South Africa) being completed in Katrineholm if your want to check that out. I also got a build thread here on the forum.

I have been getting some of my parts from Southern GT in UK so I can recommend them as well, Mick there have been really helpful to get me some top quality parts: seats, cooler, AC unit etc.

Give me a call if you want; 070-605 11 97

Jonas

Hi Jonas,
Thanks will call you tomorrow.
Will go to Stromstad to see GOX tomorrow
070-5855805
Stefan

Back