It's about time

Hi I've been looking since I was about 25 dreaming of building a GT40 and realized the other day I could of built two by now so decided it's about time to start . Im more used to fixing two wheels rather than four as my son races mini bikes in the British championships and breaks them quite a bit I enjoy working on them but would enjoy having something I can work on in my own time and what a amazing accomplishment it would be as I'm sure many of you are proud to say you have done.

I'm hoping to make my mind up which supplier to go with by next week and get a order in although I am leaning towards the scratch built route using the gtforte kit at the moment just because I would love to see a pile of metal become a gt40 probably crazy I know and definitely the hard way but hey you only live once and I've got a ton of friends I can borrow there expertise from.

Regards,
David

Hi David ... I am building a Tornado GT 40 and I find it very good ... I wish you luck with your build . I have really enjoyed building it and I hope you enjoy yours. Check out this site for any thing you need to know ...And welcome ..

John...

Back