Crower 8 pack intake manifold

Hi all,

I'm new and Factory Five forums suggested I come to this site. Long story short My father used to own a dealership in the bay area in 1994 and I have a whole lot of parts.
But the one that has me up at night is the Crower 8 pack intake manifold. I cannot figure out what it goes on, and was hoping someone here could help me or enlighten me. It is brand new.
IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
It's a fuel injection manifold with throttle bodies and trumpets for a rectangle port big block Chevrolet engine...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
That goes on a small block Chevy!

It's a fuel injection manifold with throttle bodies and trumpets for a rectangle port big block Chevrolet engine...

??? I'd have to know the height & width of the manifold's 'ports' before I could I.D. it as being a BBC or SBC unit! That ought to tell you how long it's been since I've laid eyes on a setup like this! All I can say is it's for a Chevy.

'Too darned difficult for me to tell from the photos whether it's one or the other 'cause there's nothing else in the photos by which to judge the physical size of the setup.

Provide a photo of the ports and I.D.ing it will be a snap, Lorelei. Visually, BBC ports are darned near square...'bit taller than they are wide; whereas SBC ports are, by comparison, tall and narrow rectangles. ;)

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
??? I'd have to know the height & width of the manifold's 'ports' before I could I.D. it as being a BBC or SBC unit! That ought to tell you how long it's been since I've laid eyes on a setup like this! All I can say is it's for a Chevy.

'Too darned difficult for me to tell from the photos whether it's one or the other 'cause there's nothing else in the photos by which to judge the physical size of the setup.

Provide a photo of the ports and I.D.ing it will be a snap, Lorelei. Visually, BBC ports are darned near square...'bit taller than they are wide; whereas SBC ports are, by comparison, tall and narrow rectangles. ;)

Find me a small block Chevy that has a bolt hole above the siamesed intake ports...

Attachments

• IMG_7422.JPG
    IMG_7422.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 299

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Find me a small block Chevy that has a bolt hole above the siamesed intake ports...

Find me a pair of glasses that will enable me to SEE it!!!!!! I'm OLD!

Yeeeeeeeeeeup - I flat-out missed that'n. Like I said - it's BEEN a while! :nice:

Buuut, whut I said about I.D.ing it via the ports is no less valid...:angel:

Last edited:
Back