Gt40 p/2000

HELLO
I am French and excuse my English I use a translator, about a year ago I had to buy the GT40 Superformance of Dave Hood and at the time of finalizing the transaction he decided to no longer sell it, I understand it better now that I have mine,
I quickly found a replacement Superformance, she was for 3 years in a private collection next to the Estoril Formula 1 circuit in Portugal with only 1438 miles, she never drove in Portugal she was still registered in California, the first owner lived a few miles from Laguna Seca, he ordered from Olthoff Racing
- MK I LHD License continuation car is manufactured bySuperformance, license by Safir GT40 and in the Shelby registry.. Powder Blue (gulf Blue) with a Marigold wraparound nose stripe (a-la P/1075) and with Black Alcantera interior. . Professionally assembled by Olthoff Racing of North Carolina VIN# P2000 is the first car produced of a nonconsecutive special order number series that duplicates or mirrors the original MK 1 serial numbers each being an even 1000 digits higher. The second car P2001 is owned by Carroll Shelby.- Mileage: 1434Engine: Roush 342 CU. IN.Transaxle: ZF/RBTWeight: 2400LB- Medium body with, fully vented spare tire cover. BRM 15” wheels with Marigold centers. 342 Cu In. engine based on a 302W block. 4V Holly. GT-40 Road Race oil pan, Roush AFR CNC ported aluminum heads, Edelbrock single plane intake, Hydraulic roller cam, roller rockers, mechanical fuel pump, 4330 forged crankshaft, 4330 H-beam rods, forged pistons.

She is now in France and I am a happy man
33333333333333333.jpg

Last edited:
Paul
That is one hell of a Christmas present! I am sure you will enjoy what looks to be a perfect car.
Regards
Russell

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Paul:

I'm sorry our deal didn't work out, but the result is that we're both enjoying our cars! I'm glad you found such a nice car, and with Dennis' work behind you I'm sure you'll enjoy your GT40 for many years to come.

Merry Christmas to you and your family,

Dave

Dave it's true that I was disappointed not to have your GT40 but now it's the past, I enjoy with P2000, it's as good a ride as watching

Merry Christmas to you and your family,
ggggggggggggggggg.jpg

Last edited:
Back