CSX 2075 and P-1080

Hi Gt40 Forum!
I would like to introduce myself. I am Tom from Munich, Germany, proud owner of Gary Kadrmas Cobra CSX 2075 and like him my dream car is a GT40. I had a big eye on #P-1080 about two years ago but my wallet was (and at the moment still is) too small. But now owning CSX 2075 I hope it also gives me great moments to enjoy. Looking forward to being part of the GT40 community. Best Tom

I forgot to say that it is an honor for me to own Garys CSX 2075. I will carry his memory with the car and hold it high!!

Welcome here, is your Cobra at Retromobile last week?

Attachments

• AC-Shelby-Cobra-133595.jpg
    AC-Shelby-Cobra-133595.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 1,384

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Wow, that is the real deal there. Great to have someone of your caliber on the forum welcome.

attachment.php

Thanks, I am very happy to be a member!

I am trying to collect more of 2075's history especially the long term ownership of Gary Kadrmas and the first ownership of Chet McFallo.
I would appreciate it so much if anybody on the forum can help me with my search.
Thanks a lot in advance.

yes I saw this Cobra has Retromobile, several things called me,
the rear rims with studs and a spinner, I understand, the spinner is dummy?
the hull is no longer aluminum - everyone saw fiberglass !!

Attachments

• 2222222222222.JPG
    2222222222222.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 673
Paul:
I am pretty sure that Gary has cared a lot about his Cobra and this makes 2075 a remarkable time capsule with a special race history.
So there should come an excuse from you in the direction of Gary who obviously was an honored member in this forum for mentioning his car to have a

"hull is no longer aluminum - everyone saw fiberglass !!"

This is just not true!!

Up to you, but a question looks different in my understanding.

Anyway, let's end this discussion because 2075 is above all doubts thanks to Gary Kadrmas' long term ownership!

May I ask the forum if anyone of you knows Gary Kadrmas' family?
I would like to get in touch with them if they'd agree.
Thanks a lot in advance.

The car in the photo looks amazing. I'm checking out the vehicles in the background as well; that's quite an array of models with some history to show for!

Back