Hello from Mississippi

Louis

Supporter
Hello Everyone!

I'm exited to begin my adventure building a RCR GT40. I'm very fortunate to get the car from RCR. The original owner was having it built turn-key when he had back surgery and can no longer get into low profile cars.

Fran says much has been done to make it period correct by the owner's request. I will continue the build here in Mississippi so expect many questions.

I look forward to being part of this GT40 community.

Now, first very important question. I need a large GT40 banner for the shop. Where to get one?

Thank you!
Louis

Rick Merz

Lifetime Supporter
"I'm exited to begin my adventure building a RCR GT40. I'm very fortunate to get the car from RCR. The original owner was having it built turn-key when he had back surgery and can no longer get into low profile cars."

I hope that's not true... I just had my restrictions lifted from having back surgery last December. I had to have the L5 - S1 fused together with metal rods fastened to them for support during the healing process. I have been in and out of my RCR40 after my restrictions were lifted (10 days ago) without any issues. BTW I am 6'1" 245lbs and a moderately mature 61 who is looking forward to driving it when I am 80+. :)

Welcome to a great community of GT40 builders / owners, you will have access to a wealth of knowledge that is freely given.

Rick

Back