Hello from Long Island N.Y.

Dan Kasten

Supporter
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I do not have a lot of history on my car but from what I have been told I have a GTD car. My father had this car in storage for over 15 years and it was passed down to me in July of last year. I have been slowly bringing the car back to life and it is looking like this summer I should finally get some seat time. Looking forward to being involved in this GT40 community.

Dan Kasten

Supporter
Kurt- My question to you is when are they going to stop dropping salt and sand on the roads, the potholes are not looking good either.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Dan,

Welcome. If you need any GTD info send me a PM via this forum and I will try to assist.

Cheers
Mike

Dan Kasten

Supporter
Hi Dan,

Welcome. If you need any GTD info send me a PM via this forum and I will try to assist.

Cheers
Mike
Hi Mike,
Thank You for the offer, I do have a few questions. I have been struggling on a few issues.

Regards,
Dan

Dan Kasten

Supporter
Welcome to GT40s.com Dan!
Thank You Randy!
What a great site, seems like lots of good people here with lots of info. I have been reading through the threads and have already answered so many question that I had including if it was really a GTD or not. My car without a shadow of a doubt is a GTD.

Regards,
Dan

Back