Ok, so plan on visiting Fran from RCR next week possibly with a deposit for a GT 40?
A couple questions... does anyone have advise about convincing my wife why I need this project? Honestly
And a easier question, with a Coyote would you recommend a ZF from RBT or maybe a Quaife?

Chris

Steve

Supporter
Welcome Chris!

RBT is tried and true. Quaife was in the market then out, now back in. I can't compare the durability of one vs the other, but I can say that RBT's responsiveness and wait times is challenging.

Welcome Chris!

RBT is tried and true. Quaife was in the market then out, now back in. I can't compare the durability of one vs the other, but I can say that RBT's responsiveness and wait times is challenging.
Thanks, should have RBT this month...maybe? Any advice on RCR fuel tank and pump systems? Thought I would use a Bosch 044 but its gravity fed and tank access is on top?

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Sounds like EFI system so you will require a swirl pot.
Draw from lone tank through low pressure pump. to swirl pot, and then the Bosch 044 feeds from that to feed the engine, return from engine to swirl and finally from swirl back to the tank
The trick is in getting the fuel to always return to the tank it is drawn from or you end up drawing from one and overfilling the other

Back