Lola @ AutoRama

My Lola's at AutoRama this weekend in Detroit.

Attachments

• Lola_1.jpg
    Lola_1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 639
gt40fran said:
Hey Jim,

our P4 and Mk1 Gulf car are there too.....are you intown also???

Hi

Coming in tonight. We have a group for Dinner on Sat Night after the show closes near the show which you're welcome to join. Ill PM you my cell #. Look forward to seeing you and your cars!

Best

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
So that's where Fran's been hiding! :)

DROOLING Profusely and likely ruined the keyboa-bzz&*^@ ZAP!

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
It was great to see the attention to detail on Jims Lola.....

Joe Kern the restorer/custom fabricator has laboured long and hard to build this HotRod T70.....it has every amenity needed and is a real credit to him.

We had a great time at the show ....I was amazed how many people knew what a 330 was ....
Many small kids came running up to the GT40 and knew it from their "Need for speed" video game...looks like the GT40 legacy will live on through another couple of generations .....yeah....rockonsmile

I am knackered ...see ya.

gt40fran said:
It was great to see the attention to detail on Jims Lola.....

Joe Kern the restorer/custom fabricator has laboured long and hard to build this HotRod T70.....it has every amenity needed and is a real credit to him.

We had a great time at the show ....I was amazed how many people knew what a 330 was ....
Many small kids came running up to the GT40 and knew it from their "Need for speed" video game...looks like the GT40 legacy will live on through another couple of generations .....yeah....rockonsmile

I am knackered ...see ya.

It was great seeing you and your cars looked great!!

Best

Back