Finally...

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We have been tweaking this car with adds for a while and its finally finished....the car that Lola never built....

Attachments

• kilgore 005.jpg
    kilgore 005.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 737

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Car looks fantatstic. I know it could not have been an easy feat to marry the nose-tail combo. Congratulations to you and its owner. My only other observation is that somebody forgot to dust the opening of the nose.:)

ok..so how many of Fran's posts get a response of "stunning or awesome"????

And I can't figure out why...... :rolleyes:

Ok Fran,,, I guess I need to rob more than one bank now...because how can a mortal person choose only one or two of your cars???

Keep up the great work!!!!

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Shouldn't that number be sevenTY and not sevenTEEN? Having issues with accents Fran? :D

Look awesome though, and I agree- more pics from all around (maybe even outside with sunshine if it's above freezing yet).

You are da MAN!! WOW you and your guys do great work. I think you should put out a calander with all your cars in sexy positions...
Great work Fran.

Steve

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Steve,
that a killer idea......what a great freebie to give away or a website download...
(no sexy positions though.....:D)

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
The technical term for this display boys, and I do this professionally mind you, is wow. Unbelievable would be patently untrue as we all have had some idea of the deep talent pool residing just off Groesbeck Hwy north of Detroit for quite some time now.

Friggin awesome.

Question, Fran: How much of this project was accomplished in house? What part of the final assembly and finish was done by your remarkable outside partners?

Best,

T.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
This whole project was done in house.....by ALL of us,
It took three different bodies fused together to get the shape and many many custom parts t accomplish the look.

I will post side shots etc etc tomorrow...this car has black wheels and looks sinister as hell....I love it...the customer has since ,made a request for shiny silver/chrome wheels...... once he sees the general concensus of opinion for the look of the car,he may change his mind...(I hope)

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
customers request......street legal Can Am style car.....he mentioned he once owned an original T70 and wanted something to remind him of it.

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
You have a very fine team there at RCR Fran.. But then you know that! :)

Absolutely stunning!!!!

I can't wait to see the other shots!!

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks guys....I will show the boys this thread in the morning....we all love what we do.....sometimes its nice to share our feelings.

Fran
You definitely need to take a picture of your crew next to one of your cas and post it. They deserve a lot of credit (and you too, of course)

Bill

Back