New Lola pictures on the Lola heritage site.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks for the link Johan. Any and all pictures and links are appreciated. These pictures are fantastic examples of the T70's.

Regards Brian

Thanks very mch Johan - it's been a while since I'd checked out the Heritage site.

I have my new desktop picture now!

The Heritage site is good for a lot of things, but it is certainly not a high traffic site.
Next year is the 50th anniversary of Lola Cars, and the 40th for Formula 5000, so things might pick up. The truth is that most people have never heard of Lola. I am now The US representative for Lola Heritage, ,meaning that as I am already at a lot of vintage races, I take pictures and such for the website.
Problem is, I am so busy working on my car for the races that I do not have time to take the pictures. Also, the site is lacking in the fact that pictures can not be uploaded directly. Anyway, it can only get better ! it is a great way to get a taste of the UK vintage events. Lots of Lolas over there.

Good work, Johan.

I hope you find some time or a sidekick to take some photos soon. You can always post them here while they await uploading to Lola. Keep us informed!

Thanks

Phantastic pics, thanks for passing the info, Johan.

I particularly like Carlos Barbot´s car, which comes very close to my thoughts of the car´s perfect look.

On the other hand, your car in Martini livery gives it a very special touch which makes it standing out of the rest...

...but then which T70 doesn´t? "wink"

Marcus

Back