T70's on TV

Just a quicky for the U.K members. Dave TV GT Racer Sunday evening 7pm. Covering the Silverstone Classic meet. Hopefully they'll show the Masters night race. 7 T70's on the grid. Might even see me running round like a loon putting the wets on Carlos's 3b in the pouring rain. I only found out about this prog in the week. Apparently last week it covered the historic meet at Oporto last July.

Oh well. Here's hoping.

Darren

Keith

I caught the Oporto meeting and was very disappointed at the coverage. It really only "featured" 4 or 5 cars (Cobra, Lightweight E type, 2 Stingrays and a Lotus XI) and was very long on interviews with their "gentlemen" drivers ad infinitum ad nauseum with just a tantalising glimpse of some much more exotic machinery..Hope the Silverstone coverage is better...

I agree Keith, it was a bit of a bore, too many interviews, not enough action. But the tickover on that red Corvette went a long way to endearing the prog to me!

Yep. I'll have to agree with you guys. After watching todays episode, they could have filled the hour a bit more interestingly. Did manage to pick out a T70 door and a couple of noses poking out of garages. Had to be really quick though:). Next weeks is the Old Timer at The 'Ring.Prob more Cobra's and E types...
Oh well worth a try.

Darren

Back