Earls T 70

Wanted to thank Earl for his patience in taking forever to get his Lola Chassis done and out of here. Hey Earl it's done heading to the terminal.
For anyone wondering what was going on at Active Power. GT Reproductions, here's an update. The GT business has taken a back seat to the American Gasser business which exploded last year. I signed the sales agreement today and have sucessfully sold the Hot Rod side of things to be freed up to pursue GT Reproductions full speed. There are 5 more Willys Rollers to deliver and we're off the hook.
Was at Mid Ohio last weekend working on the NASA Homologation. That's on course and got the word that NASA will recognize our cars for competition. We will be offering a Competition Coupe with a Certified Cage, an FIA Seat and ATL Fuel Cells.
We'll be flying our flag at Elkhart Lake this weekend, Livin' the Dream.
Thanks again Earl
Chris
GT Reproductions: The Thrill is Real!

Attachments

• Earls70.jpg
    Earls70.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 561
  • NASA.jpg
    NASA.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 531
We're in the shop you picked up Deans boat at Dave, I sold the building in Mentor last year. I have a couple other shops networked and it's working out pretty well. I'm doing the final assembly over here.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Chris - Congratulations on the sale!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing more AP Cars out there!!

Chris,
I thought it looked familiar. I wish I had one the same size. I ordered new steel going to do up a fresh chassis/new drawings in CAD done as we speak.
Dave

Back