A T70 spyder dimension question - height of front wheel arches?

This is addressed to anyone who might have, or have access to, a real or replica T70 spyder and would be prepared to measure some dimensions as below for me.

Having now got my body pattern just about complete, I am having a crisis of confidence about the height I have made the front wheelarchs. If you could measure the following dimensions for me they would help a lot in making sense of it.

If you could lay a straight edge transversally across the car on the highest points of the front wheel arch humps and measure:

From the straight edge to the ground

From the straight edge to the upper mid point of the wheel arch opening

Ground clearance at front axle line or,
From the bottom of the body/chassis floor of the car to the ground (just behind the wheel arch opening), or if this is difficult to measure,
The dimension from the bottom of the door to the ground will also do.

If anyone could do this I would be most appreciative. You can PM or send E mail to " fballinger at oddy.co.za " if you prefer.

Thanks

Fred W B

Hi Fred

I know its not a spyder but I could always measure up the nose section on the coupe if that helps. I have heard the the standard MK3 nose is very similar.
I could only do the top of the arch to wheel opening measurement as its not on the car etc.

Cheers

Joe

Back