MARAUDER GT info requested

Hi all

i´m helping out a friend of mine who´s english is not so good , that he wanted to do the post by himself.

He is interessted in a T70 Project. He would like to find out any background information about the MARAUDER.

• Does the company still exist?
  • He would like to find out more about Randy Berry ( his last status of information is that Randy had a hearttransplantation).
  • Does anyone have contact information?
  • Every picture of Marauder cars, especially T70´s would be highly appreciated. Pics of chassis and chassis plate´s are of special interesst.
Thanks for helping

TOM

Tom,
Randy Berry passed away a couple of years ago. ALL of his tooling and parts were sold off by the family. The Marauder line does not now exist. For the best T-70 see RCR!

Tom,
Fran had the molds for the Chevron B16 and they were not in very good shape. I know that Chris Arden has the Mclaren M6B molds. I have the last Maurauder Chevron body that was made from DBE16-34 and did a lot of repair to it and made new molds. As for the T70 molds I know there was a fire in his barn where a lot of this stuff was stored. I have some other parts that have fire damage on them. I last event I think that Randy was at was in spring 2004 and he passed away after that. I dont know of or have I seen any of his Lola replicas. I have seen his Mclaren kits on e-bay for sale in the past. I tried to get some info for other people from kit car magazine but they do not have any info on Maurauder cars.
Dave

You might wish to contact Rod Bender in Naples, Ohio as he has sold much of Randy's inventory.
Email: [email protected]
Mort
PS: I have the only finished BRX and am completing on of the countach cars.
Randy was a super individual who had no idea he had the MI after the transplant.

Tom, I sent you aPM. Let me know if you got it at; datonabill at msn dot com thanks, Bill Hough

I know MDA used to offer the T70. Maybe worth a call to Mark Sibley to see what he can offer. He's basd in the U.K.
Cheers,
Martin

Hi Tom

I have a two page review first printed in Kit Car in January 1983 titled Farm Country Flyer.

Features the Marauder Lola MKIII with some pictures.

I would be happy to scan this and send you a copy if you want me to.

Regards

John.

hier sind fotos von orginal prospekten der firma marauder gt. ich suche fotos von einem marauder typenschild für meine lola t70.
gruß meinolf

Attachments

• IMG_2058.jpg
    IMG_2058.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,322
  • IMG_2059.jpg
    IMG_2059.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,016
  • IMG_2060.jpg
    IMG_2060.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 955
  • IMG_2061.jpg
    IMG_2061.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 877
  • IMG_2062.jpg
    IMG_2062.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 909
noch mehr fotos

Attachments

• IMG_2063.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_2064.jpg
    IMG_2064.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG_2065.jpg
    IMG_2065.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 759
  • IMG_2067.jpg
    IMG_2067.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_2068.jpg
    IMG_2068.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 767
das ist der rest

Attachments

• IMG_2069.jpg
    IMG_2069.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 779
  • IMG_2070.jpg
    IMG_2070.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_2071.jpg
    IMG_2071.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_2072.jpg
    IMG_2072.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_2073.jpg
    IMG_2073.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 789
Hi John

a little late, but thanks for the info. BTW how are the Pirellis working on your RCR Lola ?

Has anyone out there a picture of a Marauder Chassis plate for Meinolf ?

TOM

Dave Wood

Lifetime Supporter
It seems there is plenty of info on Marauder, I am amazed. It was located just down the road from me and I used to visit periodicly. Always an interesting ride. He also had some 60s era american performance cars behind the shop....anyone know where those went?? I recall a Comet that I think may have been an old A/FX car, but that was many years ago.

Hi everyone, I'm interested in any information anyone could provide in getting in contact with the Berry's, and anyone who may have BR-Xes. The "Berry/Rock-Experimental" was the product of my dad and Randy's work, and my dad is interested in getting back into contact with them, as am I... I'm a huge car nut, and the products of all that would be awesome to see.

Thanks!

Back